Wajer Yachts is a Dutch family-owned business with an international field of activity. Although we are located in different places in the world, our yards in the Netherlands are the beating heart of our company. Here, a team of approximately 300 colleagues works on the development, design, construction and testing of around 60-70 yachts per year. About 80-100 service and refit projects are also being realized here.
From our service hubs (South of France, Ibiza, Mallorca, Miami & The Hamptons) we offer our customers an unparalleled service with our Care program. Being the owner of a Wajer means maximum sailing pleasure, "without a worry". Three simple words that form the foundation of our business. Our technical team ensures that the Wajers are always in good technical condition during the busy sailing season. In addition, our captains & deckhands are responsible for sailing, cleaning, refueling up to the planning of sailing trips.
What are you going to do?
Being part of the Customer Experience and Marketing team makes you responsible for a wide variety of tasks. In addition to being part of these two teams, you will also fulfill small duties and tasks as a business support assistant in our hub and office in Amsterdam. This includes welcoming guests at the office in Amsterdam and arranging hospitality on location.
The main tasks are:
- Planning, organizing, and managing events (such as the Start of the Season, Owners Days, and Yacht shows) in The Netherlands, France, Spain, and Monaco
- Planning, organizing, and managing Wajer Travel Trips
- Planning and organizing requested trips of Wajer Yachts clients
- Maintaining contact with all internal and external stakeholders
- Contacting external parties for collaboration for possible random acts of kindness
- Actively updating the Wajer Owners Application
What are your assets?
Enthusiasm, spontaneity, and the drive to always arrange things perfectly for our customers. You have a presentable and well-groomed appearance and can interact with different types of people. There's a lot going on at Wajer, and you'll be working on various projects simultaneously. Therefore, it's essential that you can keep an overview and prioritize effectively.
- You’re studying International Business Management, Hotel School, Hospitality Management or Leisure & Event Management
- Experience in the hospitality or events sector is an advantage
What can you expect?
An ambitious, rapidly growing, and increasingly international organization. All this with the personal and warm touch of a family business. Wajer's success is palpable for everyone, and we are a true A-player in our industry. This results in an extremely positive atmosphere within the organization and opportunities to invest in the future and your career. You'll have the opportunity to continuously develop yourself and the freedom to improve processes. Of course, you will also receive an internship allowance.
Due to the nature of your internship, you will regularly travel abroad for the organization and assist in the execution of our events, boat shows, etc.